Validity :• 1 YEARS MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY & 2 YEARS OPTIONAL SERVICE WARRANTY.
• In any case, this manufacturer warranty is valid for a maximum of 12 months from the installation date or 18 months from the original delivery date of the product to its customer/dealer/agent/supplier, whichever is earlier.
Scope :• In the event of any defect being discovered within the period mentioned elsewhere in the guarantee in any of the equipments/s supplied, then, provided that the alleged defective part if returned to the Branch/Distributor/Dealer/Works (Freight paid) within 7 days or after discovery of the alleged defect, we shall examine such part carefully and if satisfied, if the defect is due to faulty material or bad workmanship, the same will be replaced with a new or free of cost. The claim should be made in writing before the defective part is sent to our Branch/Distributor/Dealer/Works.
• The defective part which has to be replaced will become property of the Company, that is TECHNOCRATS PLASMA SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED, VASAI.
• The transit will be to buyer’s account. The company will not be liable for any loss or damage or any effects of any accidents, misuse or negligence, during transportation.
• The benefit of this guarantee is to the first owner or Commercial user and CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED.
• Customers need to opt for additional warranty at the time of purchase only, NO UPGRADATION IS ALLOWED AT ANY LATER STAGE.
• Service warranty is Non-Comprehensive. Any Spare Parts If Required, Has To Be Purchased.
• At the end of 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty, Customer needs to keep stock of Spares recommended by Technocrats Plasma Systems Private Limited.
• Service Warranty gurantees service FREE OF COST, It does not give any guarantee on CALL ATTENDANCE & CALL COMPLETION TIME.
• Warranty is applicable to any machine comissioned in INDIA only.
Limitations Of Warranty :• Warranty will be NULL & VOID if We finds use of any non-recommended Spares &/or Component in the machine.
• Service will be CHARGABLE in case of following Incidents / Observations -
(A) Physical damage to the machine due to mis-management by customer.
(B) Faulty electrical wiring, connection fluctuation, connected load greater than approved load etc.
(C) In case of Plasma Cutting Machine, Fault/Problem ocurance due to Air Compressor, Air Filter, Dryer & Gas Cylinder etc.
(D) Damage caused by transportation from Customers one site to another site &/or faulty comissioning in new site.
• Warranty does not cover the following list of consumables :
(A) For TIG Machines :
TIG Torch, Assembly, Flow Meter, Regulator & Gas Hose.
(B) For MIG/MAG/CO2 Machines :
Torch Assembly, Flow Meter, Regulator, Gas Hose, Tip, Nozzle & Linear.
(C) For Plasma Cutting Machine :
Torch Head, Electrode, Nozzle, Front Cap, 'O' Ring, Contact Tube, Electrode Holder, Nozzle Holder.
• For any site in the far-flung areas (North-East India, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Parts of Himachal Pradesh & Punjab, Andaman Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep Islands) customers need to arrange / pay for pick up and drop off To & From Nearest Railway Station or Airport, lodging & Boarding and local conveyance if required.
• We do not stand guarantee for Electronic devices, Electrical Contractors, Switches, Bulbs, Indicating Lamps, Torches, Pumps, Motors, and Compressors. The company will pass on to the Customer the benefit of any guarantee given by such manufacturers and will, on behalf of the customer; take up with such manufacturers any complaints which they may have regarding the workmanship or materials.
• We do not stand guarantee for the defects due to wear & tear, accident, fire, theft riots improper adjustment, misuse (including the use of dirty or unsuitable oil) dirt or neglect of maintenance, etc.
• We do not stand guarantee for spare part manufactured by third parties or the customer.
• The contract is confined to repairs and replacement of the defective parts only and does not cover any consequential or resulting liability damage or loss Furthermore; it shall in no case extend to payment of any monetary consideration or replacement or return of the machine as a whole.
• Any change in the location to the machine, ought to be with our express consent in order to entitle to warranty cover.
Changes To The Policy :We may change this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by posting the changed Policy on this page with a new "Last Updated" date. In some cases, we may also tell you about changes by additional means, such as by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address we have on file for you. In some cases, we may obtain your consent to the changes. If you have any questions or comments regarding our policy, you may contact us at [email protected].
For best view use 1024x768 Screen Resolution.