Last Updated: August 2014
Technocrats Plasma Systems ("Technocrats", "we," "us," "our") knows that your privacy is important to you, and we want you to know that it is important to us too.
By visiting Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites, you agree to the terms of this Policy as they may be amended from time to time.
Here are a few general principles to keep in mind as you read through this Policy:
• This Policy may change as our business evolves, so check back to this page periodically to make sure you understand how your personal information will be treated.
• This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than through the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites.
What information is collected on the Technocrats Websites?
We collect two general types of information from users of the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites:
(1) personal information that identifies or can be used to identify or contact an individual and
(2) non-personal information concerning the use of the Technocrats Plasma Systems.
We collect personal information such as names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, mailing addresses, payment card information, and demographic information in a variety of ways. For example, we collect such information when you contact us through the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites, Fill up a form, sign up for our newsletters, blog, wiki or other social network that we may make available on the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites.
As is the case with many web sites, our servers automatically collect your IP address when you visit the Our Website.
In addition, we and our third party partners acting on our behalf may deploy cookies, local shared objects, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Technocrats Plasma systems Sites to collect additional information about your visits. As an example, we use the Google Analytics™ web analytics tool to help us analyze how visitors engage with the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites.
Google's privacy policies regarding Google Analytics can be found here.
• Local shared objects. Local shared objects, such as "Flash cookies," may be stored on your hard drive using HTML5, a media player, or certain software installed on your computer or device. Local shared objects operate a lot like cookies, but cannot be managed in the same way. Depending on how local shared objects are enabled on your device, you may be able to manage them using your browser or software settings. For information on managing Flash cookies, click here.
• Pixel Tags. A pixel tag (also known as a "clear GIF" or "web beacon") is a tiny image – typically just one-pixel – that can be placed on a Web page or in our electronic communications to you in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online. Pixel tags may enable us to relate your viewing or receipt of a Web page or message to other information about you, including your Personal Information.
By using the Technocrats Plasma Systems sites, you agree to our use of these tracking technologies. If you have any questions about them, please contact us using the information provided below.
How is my information used?
We or one of our trusted partners acting on our behalf may use the information we collect from and about you to:
• process and fulfill your transactions
• administer and improve the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites and your account with us
• respond to your requests, questions, and concerns
• develop new features and offerings on the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites
• customize the content you see on the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites
• send you marketing communications, including information about products, services, and events that we think might interest you
• protect our rights and property and to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
We or our partners acting on our behalf may also use your information to assess the level of interest in, and use of, the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites, our e-mails and our other messaging campaigns both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
You have the right to tell us not to send certain communications to you. If you do not want to receive promotional communications from us, make sure you tick the appropriate box when you submit such information on the Technocrats Plasma Systems sites. If at any time you change your mind about receiving promotional messages from us, you can elect to stop receiving them by clicking on an opt-out link in any such message you receive or let us know using the information provided in the "Contact Us" section, below. Please understand that it may take us a few days to process your opt-out requests and that, even if you opt out of receiving our promotional communications, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
While we endeavor to protect the security and integrity of personal information collected via the Technocrats Plasma Systems Sites, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
If you contact us by e-mail or a "contact us" or similar feature on the Technocrats Plasma Systems sites, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view information you send by these methods in transit.
Changes to this policy We may change this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by posting the changed Policy on this page with a new "Last Updated" date. In some cases (for example, when we significantly expand our use or sharing of your Personal Information), we may also tell you about changes by additional means, such as by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address we have on file for you. In some cases, we may obtain your consent to the changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us
at [email protected].