• Power Source built around Inverter Technology with highly stable welding Arc & precision low current pilot Arcing.
• Machine is ready to use for operation with controls for gas Pre-Flow, gas Post-Flow, Up Slope -& Down Slope.
• Selectable Pilot current upto 10A.
• Machine is capable of adapting external compact & portable water chilling unit.
• Possible to deliver 100mA current for welding.
• Possible to weld foils of 0.01 mm thick materials.
• May be integrated with PLC for advance welding features and automation.
• Plasma Welding Machine
• Micro Plasma Welding Machine
Modes of Use:
A. Microplasma Welding - Welding current from 0.1A to 20A.
B. Medium-Plasma Welding - Welding current from 20A to 100A.
C. Keyhole Welding - Welding current above 100A, where the plasma arc penetrates the wall thickness.
Plasma Welding is used for high-quality joints in aircraft or spaceship development, Process, Chemical and Petroleum industries.
PAW also Finds application in instrumentation products, welding bellows etc and technical institutes for training purposes.
• Aircraft Manufacturing.
• SpaceShip manufacturing.
• Chemical Plant Manufacturing.
Spares & Consumables available for the machine:
• Contact Tips.
• Ceramic Sleeves.
• Argon Regulator.
• Hose Pipe.
• Water Cooled Micro Plasma Torch with cable.
Photo & Video
PHP FormMail Generator - A free tool to create ready-to-use web email forms with file upload, auto-response email, and dependent dropdowns.
Fill The Required Details Below To Get Quotation Of Particular Machine.
(* denotes the required fields)