Diode based power sources are the basic type arc welding power source used for MMA/TIG applications. Current control is achieved through saturable core reactor. Very reliable power source but not recommended for radiographic welding application as there is no dependable feedback for maintaining the output current constant due to fluctuation of input supply or change in load. Power factor is poor for these power sources.
- Unique design.
- Heavy duty, designed for project site applications.
- Minimum current starts from 10 amperes compared to others’ 30 amperes. This allows thin sheet TIG welding..
- Light weight & compact remote control pendant.
- Almost No maintenance machine.
- Heavy duty rugged machine.
- Simple to use.
- Very easy to maintain.
Diode based welding rectifier with Max welding current of 400 Amps output power of 27 KVA.
Diode based welding rectifier with Max welding current of 500 Amps output power of 40 KVA.
Diode based welding rectifier with Max welding current of 600 Amps output power of 53 KVA.
Spares & Consumables available for the machine KALI-1000:
Standard Scope of Supply:
- Power Source.
- Earthing Cable & Clamp.
- Input cable.
- TIG Accessories (HF Unit, water cooling unit, Gas cooled TIG Welding torch, water cooled TIG Welding torch).
- Safety Wear – Shoes, Goggles.
- Remote control unit.